Week Seven – September 13, 2021 Welcome to the First State Kopites podcast. It’s episode 7 of season 3 – a podcast for Liverpool supporters in Delaware and friends of Liverpool supporters in Delaware. Thanks for listening on your preferred platform, we are available on ALL of them.
This week on Season 3 Episode 7, we are joined by Nick Coughlin – former leading light in the OLSC DC. We haven’t had the chance to talk to many guests yet in this series – really looked forward to it.
We talk Nick’s LFC story and the Supporters Club in DC.
Yesterday’s match vs Leeds – over-shadowed by the Harvey Elliott injury, but quietly a really fine performance:
- Salah, Mane and Jota…
- The midfield
- The back 5 – ‘your just a shit Kyle Walker’ – these guys really know their football
- Joel Matip – now that he’s obviously in the top 5 center backs in the league, how can we get the NBC commentary team to say his name properly?
- Ox’s performance:()
Looking ahead –
- Champions League is back: quite what to make of Milan? Tough group on paper – Atletico vs. Porto Rotation or no?
- Looking ahead on the refereeing front – how many more players will get injured? Paul Tomkins piece on the standard of refereeing
- The Reds have got no money but we’re going to win the league.
Thanks to all our guests – if you enjoyed the podcast, share it with a friend. Follow us on Twitter – we only tweet and re-tweet from sources we think are credible and we swerve any references to the publicity hound now in Manchester..