Welcome to the First State Kopites podcast. It’s episode 6 of season 3 – a podcast for Liverpool supporters in Delaware and friends of Delaware. Thanks for listening on your preferred platform, we are available on ALL of them.
Where did you watch the game? Daz, Sean and Paul share their very different matchday watching experience.
Recorded August 30th after Chelsea came to Anfield and prevented us from making it 3 wins in 3:
- ‘When you employ Burnley tactics with better players, this can happen’ – time wasting and more
- Tactics from Liverpool – what worked, what didn’t?
- If the sending off happens with 15 to 20 minutes to go in the first half, what happens?
- Taylor gave 13 fouls to Chelsea and 4 to Liverpool (none in the second half) BTW Chelsea twitter hates Anthony Taylor
- Lot of long shots in the second half – purposeful or no?
- Can I just complain about the bias that says Azpliacueta is being clever (when falling to the ground holding his face), and others being described as cheating?
- Chelsea – how dangerous are they?
Michael Edwards is leaving – what does this mean?
Transfers – less than 24 hours left – Sean?
- Burnley – Bamford and his ‘Ju jitsu’ comment
- Ronaldo makes United stronger title contenders? Really?