Welcome to the First State Kopites podcast. It’s episode 5 of season 3 – a podcast for Liverpool supporters in Delaware and friends of Delaware. Thanks for listening on your preferred platform, we are available on ALL of them.
It’s August 22nd, the Reds won comfortably over Burnley against the backdrop of a full Anfield. Another top Reds performance this Saturday with the early kickoff. A great way to start the weekend.
- Another goal for Jota
- More great performances from Kostas, Alisson
- Mane gets going with a beautiful team goal – helping us forget that his 20-21 season ever happened
- Thoughts on the midfield?
- Not a top performance according to Tim Howard and Robbie Mustoe in their half time ‘analysis’ on NBC
- we touch on Burnley’s tactics and the interesting perspective of Sean Dyche
- Mo Salah goals still get ruled out by VAR – I thought they were dropping the lines?
Across the League:
- Chelsea look strong, Arsenal do not.
- Refereeing – seems to be widely different interpretations of what’s a yellow card now
Coming up – the blue team from West London:
- This looks like a tricky one coming up next weekend
- We talk match predictions, and who will start in our midfield
- Shaq is out the door to Lyon! A fond farewell to a true pro. Will Nat Phillips be next?
- Terry McDermott has dementia – the scorer of Liverpool’s first goal in a European Cup final
- Will there be any incomings in the final week of transfers?
- Andrew Devine – 97th Hillsborough victim was honored at Anfield yesterday.
#TellUsNever #OLSCFamily #FirstStateKopites #OLSC302 #ItsGoodToBeFirst #norroomforracism #USAKop